Friday 12 October 2007

My Childhood

Today started brightly and it was no surprise when Starbuck captured me in sweet motion

Ideas of writing suddenly poured on when topics of yesterdays spreading into my lungs only to find that my childhood is one of the best topics that shall be written

It was “playing under the pouring rain” on elementary days

That day -with two of my sidekicks- might have been written in heaven when we walked home from school, singing the song of “The Mercys” with joy and ignoring falling rain that might hurt our faces

As rain poured harder we sang louder, as tough, we did sing to prevent rain from falling faster as magic moments of singing under the pouring rain continued and were too enticing

I remembered my best friend started singing the song of The Mercys, titled “Ayah”, suddenly we started holding each other and looked up to the sky and delivered this stunning song as our respect to our Old Men at home

All best feelings just running down thru our spine when the song ended but the rapture continued

Song was the blood of our bliss on that day and music was our language of our thankfulness

If I could go back to that moment, singing under the falling rain when thunder might be scary in some meanings, I was still hoping to be back to the moments when innocence of childhood was so real

If I could back to that day when rain was falling harsh, I wanted to sing also another song then devoted to my adorable Old Woman while dance in joy until rain stops

I wish I could have done enough for my astonishing childhood where joy seems everlasting and bliss appears endless

Hope you had the same blistering moments too…

No comments: