Tuesday 9 October 2007

The Letter For My Old Woman,

There was a time when I was walking under your guidance, listening to your cheerful voice, telling me not to walk too fast otherwise I would be stumble and fall and might be crying at the end

There was a time when I was smiling at you, enjoying an unconditional love that never ends, savoring the closest moments of my life with you where all soft touches of your loving touches had touched deeply my heart until today

There was a time when I was complaining about unfair treatment of my Old Man but you offered an ocean of peaceful feelings by staring into my eyes, saying you would help me whenever I need you and you kept your words until today

There was a time when I was passing my darkest hours, you were there for me, offering an everlasting love and uncoditional supports that lead to the end of the dark tunnel when I was finally grabbing this grip of life with confidence

There were a lot of times you become the source of inspiration for me, the grounds of regaining joyful moments for me and the ultimate basis of learning unconditional loves that never end.

And in my recent trip to see you, I saw you growing grey as you are growing older with wiser look was getting more painted in your voices and words and I just could not hide my love for you when I was there to celebrate your 65 years of age

I truly adore you, my Old Woman...
I love you with every piece of my heart...
And I would try anything to make you happy because all I want is to see you happy in this life

One day we would go to see a garden of flowers, a heaven of Tulips and I promise you this

One day we would go to see Spring time when flowers are blossoming in style and I promise you this

One day we would go to see this life where flowers and loves are tied into one word: Happiness

And I promised you this, Mom....

I love you and always will....


With eternal love,

Your loving son, Tony Anthony

No comments: