Friday 5 October 2007

My Adorable Kevin

Even words are not adequate to divulge how much I have missed you...

Even calls are never be sufficient to unleash my love on you...

And all of my misses have been turned into one decent dream as you run after me to hug me while screaming.."Uncle, where have you been....I have been missing you"...

And I was crying in my dream, seeing your face, feeling your kiss on my cheeks and I know how much we have been missing each other since we last met in Jakarta when you went undergo for some therapies to cure your autism...

Even now, when jotting down these words, a stunning smile of you remains painted in this mind and a list of sweet thoughts being with you is now back to this mind.

Kevin, whatever happened in this life, nothing would change you in the eye of me, ..you are still my best looking nephew, and you are still my inspirational nephew...and I would always miss your passionate hug and agressive kiss on my cheeks each time we meet

I luv you Kevin...so much!

No comments: