Wednesday 3 October 2007

CLown Valley - Alor...




The latest sensational feeling brought by splendid rainbow, turned up in sight and decorated in blissful colors –Red, yellow, green and violet-, showered additional belief of earlier awareness that Alor was more than just an astonishing diving heaven

With morning looking peaceful as soothing ocean was nowhere but calm as silky wind, this enticing gift of the morning –the rainbow- repaid the first portion of the second diving day, belting every feeling in the mood of gratefulness to Dear Lord

This allowed me to register the best feeling of the day, and prevented me making prolonged uneasiness since the day when we arrived in pouring rain

It was the day when beauty competed with loveliness as Clown Valley –a heavenly site for Clown Fishes of Nemo- produced a stirring display for each of us to reckon the greatness of our Creator for creating such an astonishing underwater place here in Alor

And the whole day was drowning in total amazement

Be frank, on the first night dive, I was nursing an equal sense of injustice as Alor was expected nicer in minds and sweeter in views but this second day was labeled in jovial feeling

Looking back, still remember sitting in the deck, seizing up any fascinating views when delicate currents emerged too dangerous for all human kinds, I was flirting my loving feelings of someone whom I met almost a year earlier

She loathes –if not resists- my diving hobby, legitimately argues a list of risks than enjoyments that diving could give, which make our discussions more harder when Friday falls on in panache

As evening faded into midnight, I must be fragile with tiredness but overjoyed

Alor keeps me in sight and high…

Good night every one
(My love from Alor)

No comments: