Thursday 4 October 2007

Don't Ever Save Anything ...

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion, and every day you're alive is a special occasion."

I remembered those words through one admired person when attending the funeral of my grandma a year ago. I thought about it on the plane returning to Jakarta from Surabaya where my loving grandma lives her remaining days

I thought about all the things that she had been through and painful days when she was lying paralyzed in the hospital. I thought about all nicest things that she had done to me without realizing that they were special

I'm still thinking about these words, and they've changed my life

Now, I'm trying very hard not to put off, hold back, or save anything that would add laughter and luster to my lives. And every morning when I open my eyes, I tell myself that it is special

Every day, every minute, every breath truly is a gift from God

So, if you love someone then show it your passionate love, speak your lovely feeling and express your alluring emotion

Saying “I love you” to someone we love is not a sin

Do it in such a way like, when you dance, you’ve got to dance like nobody's watching…

Do it like when you sing, you’ve got to sing like nobody’s listening…

And do it like when you love, you’ve got to love like it's never going to hurt....

No comments: