Monday 29 October 2007

One Magic Sunset In Kuta

In the end waving good bye to Bali proved too much pain for me

It was full of twists and turns, if I could be honest

The twists of sweetness started when walking down the beach on Friday when sunset crawling down in perfection; when seagulls screaming in joy; when kids playing soccer like sandy beach was the best pitch in the world

Joyful face was every where…

But the best was when one little gal run across, smiling at me and asking what book I was reading as she portrayed “Steven Gerrard -An Inspirational Captain of Liverpool Football Club-” in my hand

She then asked me for a walk while holding my hand and started singing one nice song which I could barely reckon, but it was surely a touching song with lyrics such as “….Lord, please hold my hand….”

I was close to tears with this magic experience

When song was over, sunset disappeared and separation was the only choice left as this little gal waving good bye with mixed gestures while thanking me for a walk which I could not help myself for not thanking to my Dear Lord

Looking back, Bali has always been magic in many reasons and that’s why I keep coming back to this Island of Gods for many indescribable reasons

The turns finally arrived when silence covered me in darkness as twilight had left for another circle for which I count every moment in joy

My love for you from Bali – The Island of Gods -

No comments: