Friday 5 October 2007

Hugging

Never had an idea that a hug could release me from all nervous feelings

But this little gal came to me, expressing her thankfulness as a loving rabbit's gift was delivered to her, holding and hugging me in warmth that washed away any worrisome of nervousness in my heart

This is the second time in my life after a first warm hug from my niece Prisca back in 1997, this little gal - we called her little princess- was nothing but impressed a whole scene of my deep emotion with a warm hug that night

But it was not the end

Before saying good bye, she came after me once more, giving a real token that she wanted to hug me once again before leaving me as clock was ticking to 9.30PM....

I was ended up speechless, hugging her back was what I did.... and it was so sweet and so warm


Don't you know that a hug is like a medicine?

Hugging is perfect medicine, it's rejuvenating, it's reinvigotaring

Hugging is a loved sign of a loved loving life

No comments: