Wednesday 3 October 2007

Church of Good Shepherd - Alor... (II)

True serenity in this small city was expected as I claimed myself back into a holy place, Catholic Church of Good Shepherd in Kalabahi, Alor

It was almost 20.30PM –facing up to life with contentment- when a large spell of thoughts to pray for my loved ones was exposed then I found myself down on my knee in later stage

Not much sound, only few lights on as calmness covered every corner of this church when I started praying for safety of each diving buddy, wishing for happiness for all loved ones, and longing for healthiness of everyone I love in this life

I was more than happy with the way this life had treated me so far

Thankfulness dominates while gratefulness encompasses

On the night where half-moon had displayed a half heartedly look, the wishes in prayers loomed to begin taking a new pool of tears in my heart

Balmy living is what I have now

And for many spells I’ve been involved in this life I could feel the true blessings of our Dear Lord continue pouring, a kind of unexplainable feeling

In the final moments of praying time, I sent a simple prayer for the happiness of my adorable Mother who needs any precious accepting heart more than anything in this whole world

Sunday had started brightly and now it ended up sweetly in prayers

Cathedral snatched my eyes in admiration, but Good Shepherd wrapped my heart in contention

Good night everyone
(My love from Alor – 2)

No comments: