Friday 12 October 2007

Christmas In Malacca

In Starbuck, one cup of Coffee of the Week was the savior to help me grab this wonderful morning of Friday which saw a nearly heavenly traffic after driving in joy from home to this 24-hour coffee corner

A night before I had almost missed a great chance of writing this blogger before a sweet thought of Malacca ignites another piece of memory to drill in my wish to be there on this upcoming Christmas time

While Clock Tower in from of Christ The Church might appear to remain the same, a splendid view of blossoming colorful flowers under the Clock Tower was stabbing and compelling

But the most was the young-couples who were ready to walk down the aisle, waiting in enticing smile for their favorite pastor to arrive while pouring the sunny morning with great belief of marriage

I was stunned, if not speechless, as marriage might run some kind of unrivalled bliss without knowing why shall be the tears of joy running down my face that day

All I was too aware it could have been a story of broken marriage of my closest ones which allowed a large portion of anguish but I’ve never allowed myself to slip into disbelief of marriage

I believe in marriage and always do…

And if Christmas is approaching, the lights in Malacca will be brighter than ever, sweeter than before and stunning evenings would be continued in panache that brings plenty of magic feelings

I’ll be there, in Malacca this Christmas….
(would you come over with me?)

No comments: