Friday 5 October 2007

My Love For Bali

My love for Bali has never been unrivalled

A simple break in Lovina has found me a rich vein of bliss which increases hopes I could have grabbed an extra energy for welcoming another challenge of life both in commercial and personal section

Two days of playing with colorful fishes, spoiling my all-time-love of the water with snorkeling, then tempting my night with pints of lager has been too sweet to forget

Yet, I remember one peaceful morning waking up to the sound of breaking sound of wave, as my room is just inches away from the beach line

But I am in full enjoyment when knowing a breaking sound of wave wont hurt me either

Now I am back to the path of loving this life more but I am surely thinking of going back to Bali on this coming Christmas as one long time friend from Lombok will be there

Perhaps, another long night will be exposed again

Above all, I luv Bali, and always will

No comments: